Wednesday, June 9, 2010

John C. Reilly Mentions Stamford Karaoke on Daily Show!

I was pleasantly surprised last night during dinner (I wasn't feeling good so was letting John Stewart entertain the toddler) to see John C. Reilly stroll onto the show... and shocked when he mentioned doing karaoke in Stamford CT. It seems like he likes Stamford, if you ask me! Maybe the karaoke crowd was cool, like they let him do his thing and didn't act like a bunch of dorks.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
John C. Reilly
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorTea Party

1 comment:

Streets of Stamford said...

Awesome!!! When I get famous, I'll definitely name-drop Stamford all the time.

I also loved Asif Mandvi's piece about Chinese being taught in middle school. "What are parachute pants?"