Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sugar Ray Photos by Dru Nadler

I love me some Dru Nadler. She's got a great slideshow up of the Sugar Ray Alive @ Five Show. I have to admit I'm completely biased, because she photographed my wedding. If you go through the 60 photos at the Advocate's site, I hope you'll see the humor in some of them. She really does have the ability to capture people being silly, foolish, and fabulous.

I totally love the photos Dru got at my wedding, so if you are looking for a photog for your wedding, I can't imagine a better person. She works for the Advocate but also has her own business (obviously, if she did my wedding). Here's her personal site. She don't mess around.

3 comments:

Poems in Search of Pictures said...

Those are fabulous! Gotta love rockin out with Springer. Even TMZ caught him coming out of Ferrante (not that I watch it...).

Chris Preovolos said...

Ahem. Dru is a wonderful person, but the Sugar Ray photos are not hers.

She takes credit for a bunch of them from the earlier concerts though, including the fantastic shots of the 14-year-old couple.

–CP

Chris Preovolos said...

Oh yeah, if you'd like to see some of Dru's work (and mine), please come to the Slide Slam at the Haviland Street Gallery in Norwalk on Thursday.

More info here: http://blog.stamfordadvocate.com/stamford411/2009/08/09/lets-get-ready-to-rumble-slide-slam-in-sono/

–CP