Friday, October 10, 2008

Female Comedians Tonight in Stamford!

I haven't yet been the the new Treehouse Comedy Club in Stamford, but an event tonight- "Ladies of Laughter" sounds fun. Three female comedians will perform. One, Tina Giorgi, has performed on Conan O'Brien and Comedy Central, and the other two have also been on national TV. See the site for more details. I've already got plans tonight, but if you don't, it would be cool to round up some friends. The show is at 9pm. Tickets are $17.50 (not bad!!!) and $ 22 with a pre-comedy buffet.

Buffets freak me out, especially since my doctor friend told me she had a pregnant patient come down with listeria from one. Not to scare you or anything.

If anyone has reports on the buffet, I'd love to hear. I always like gossiping about food, whether it's bagels, cookies, or a resto.

The comedy club is at Hiberian Hall, at 186 Greyrock Place. The photo above is of two of my friends laughing. I imagine this is what many people in the audience on Friday will do. My friend on the right should really have her own comedy show.

No comments: