Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Local Dude's Movie Premiere! Thursday.

Stamford resident Paul Anthony is premiering his short film "Friendship" (25 min) at the New Caanan Library this Thursday at 7pm. A lot of the scenes were filmed in Stamford. There's an excellent article about Paul and his film in the Stamford Times.

In the film, a guy discovers his friend has committed suicide and struggles with whether or not to carry out his friend's dying wishes. So, not a film for the youngsters. I wish the movie was premiering in Stamford, because I am lazy, but I'm going to see if I can persuade my husband to go with me. He's even lazier than I am, so we'll see how it goes.

I've never been to the New Canaan library, but according to google maps, it's right in the down town area; I think you go right at the T where rt. 124 hits all the stores.

1 comment: