Sunday, July 4, 2010

Justin Bieber's Mom Hearts Greenwich!

OMGeeeeee I am seeeeeeriously freaking out, people!

Justin Bieber in Old Greenwich!?!?

I quote my favorite local celeb gossip columnist, Susie Costaregni, whose name I can now proudly spell correctly:
Scene ... Justin Bieber, the 16-year-old Canadian pop star, was seen water-skiing around Greenwich Harbor and at Darlene's Heavenly Desires Chocolates and Ice Cream on Sound Beach Avenue in Old Greenwich with his mother Pattie Mallette and manager, Scott "Scooter" Braun. Were they house-hunting? Rumor is Bieber wants to buy his mom a house.

Yes, I DO think they were house-hunting! OG is super cute, plus it's right by the train- perfect for Bieber's Mom to go in to the city to see her teeny bopper star son. And perfect for Justin to zip out and do some water-skiing. Or even kayaking.

If you don't know who Justin Bieber is, that's because you don't teach tweens like I do. I know FAR more about Justin Bieber than I ever expected to. I'm OK with that, but I'm not ok with his music. It's terrible. You may have heard Justin's horrifyingly annoying song, "And I said Baby, Baby, oooh Baby Baby" or something like that. It's just awful.

I'd like Justin Bieber's Mom to move into Greenwich. I don't want to meet Justin Bieber, but a lot of my students do, so this would make them happy, and I'd like that.

1 comment:

moko123 said...

same with me. I would like that cause then he would be more local for me and my best friends