Friday, December 28, 2007

Celebrities in Stamford, for Real: 2007

I love the Advocate's "The Dish" with Susie Costaregni. I LOVE seeing which celebrities (John Travolta and Robin Williams) dined at Terra Ristorante in Greenwich or Bennett's Steak and Fish House in Stamford (Rudy Giuliani). This week's Dish has an extensive list of 2007 celebrity sightings.

My favorite sighting listed? Spike Lee at Lucky's Classic Burger and Malt Shop in Stamford.

The oddest? The DALAI LAMA eating at Bennett's... with a party of 25. Read this article with hilarious quotes from Stamford residents about the visit.

The Dish is only published every few weeks, and is usually 1/10 the size of this recent article, but it's worth every second! But listen, if YOU see a celebrity, email ME at stamfortalk[at]gmail[dot]com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stamford Talk said...

That deleted comment above looks really ominous, but it was just me doing a test to see if you could use a nickname without a URL. I deleted my test comment, not knowing that it would leave that doomsday, italicized message. That's embarrassing.