Saturday, February 7, 2009

Stamford Recycling Survey via NYU

An NYU grad student contacted me to see if I'd post this survey on recycling in Stamford. I did the survey, and it only took me about 7 minutes. It's simple, straightforward, and the buttons were very satisfying to click. Use the link above to take the survey.

I made the grad student reassure me that the survey is totally confidential. All questions are optional, so if you don't want to answer one, don't. The NYU students won't be sharing any demographic info with the city of Stamford. The location information (address or intersection if you choose to answer that question) will only be used to determine recycling routes.

We don't recycle a ton. We drink a lot of water in this house from our Brita filter. We also have not had any big parties recently. Sigh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link. I have a skewed view of recycling, I think it is really needed and if I had my druthers there would not be a lot of trash for the curb, but it also takes time and effort and training. On the other hand everything we recycle bring the city money which can (hopefully) save us on taxes.

Unknown said...

Thanks again for posting our survey and thanks to all who have participated and anyone else who still wants to participate! The survey will be active through February and possibly a bit longer.