Sunday, April 19, 2009

Buffalo Wild Wings Pics

My mom, dad and little sis were in town this weekend, so Saturday morning I piled them and the baby in the car to run some errands. First, of course, we did a drive by of Buffalo Wild Wings because I really wanted to see the line. It was pretty impressive. I parked illegally in front of the movie theatre, and my team got out of the car to get photos and observe the line while I waited in the car with the baby.

My dad estimated the line at around 100 people at 1030 am. My friend said the line was already pretty long at 630am, and Blog Stamford has a photo of the first few people in line (looks like two teenagers and a 20 something guy). In analyzing the photos, the line looks to be mostly men, but there are a few women.
A coworker loves Buffalo Wild Wings, and I trust her judgment, so I am pretty excited to try this place. Click more to see the rest of my photos:



Somehow, the buffalo outfit seems politically incorrect to me.









6 comments:

Stamford Downtown Staff said...

It's a fun place to go. I had the wings (there are many choices), and all were great. Some super duper hot and spicy. And, I had 3 mini burgers that were enough for a meal. You will have to try it. I will be back for sure.

Phil said...

It's definitely a fun place. The food is pretty yummy, and Scott, the manager was very kind and eager to talk to the patrons when u was asking questions yesterday.

From what I learned, they're open until 1 mon-thurs, tull 2 fri-sat and until midnight on sun. Plus they have a patio in the back. The wings are tasty, the mojitos are pretty good, and the atmosphere is pretty fun!

Streets of Stamford said...

I plan on checking it out sooner or later, but I still take issue with their moniker. True Buffalo wings are made with Frank's Red Hot sauce, not an in-house sauce!! Plus, their hottest wings are barely mild to me.

Unknown said...

Great place love it, I will be there alot.

Mr. Z said...

Just caught an article on the Advocate website that guests at the Courtyard complained that the Saturday morning crowd gathered for the free wings was too loud, and that the police actually arrested a rabble rouser...

Go Directly to Jail, Do Not Collect Free WingsApparently our city slogan should be "The City That Sleeps"

Dr Horder said...

I only ate at BWW twice (both times I was forced there by my sports loving husband) and I was not impressed at all. I also don't like how they charge you for celery and carrot sticks that usually come with most wings FREE. It will do well with the sports crowd but in the grand scheme of chain places, not an added bonus to Stamford in my book. If an Olive Garden comes to town, I am moving.