Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Music This Weekend: Daria Musk

Yes!!! I finally got two good 3 hour stretches of sleep for the first time in a few days, so I can stay awake while baby takes his third sleep session of, if I'm lucky, 2 hours. He could wake up any second, though, so here I go.

One of my Tweople (Twitter friends), Daria Musk, is playing at Fairfield Theatre Company this Sunday. From the FTC site: Fresh from The Paradise in Boston and The Mercury Lounge in NYC, people are talking about Daria Musk. Producer Bob Power (Erykah Badu)says, Daria is "one of the most effortless singers I've ever heard. You can hear her smile when she sings. Killer guitar-player, too." And here's what PULP magazine says about her: If there’s anyone to keep your eye on it’s her.

Plus, look at her, she's gorgeous!
If I were a guy, I would ask a girl out on a date to this show. I think it would make you look cool.
The show is Sunday, May 17, at 7:30 PM, and tickets are 5 buckaroonis. (You can't buy online, so just show up.)

Follow me on twitter at stamfordtalk, and follow Daria at dariamusk!

And here is a gratuitous shot of my perfect angel baby:

Seriously he is amazing.
Well, he's probably just an ordinary baby, but I'm enjoying him.

No comments: