Sunday, March 2, 2008

Food Notes: Lattes, Martha Stewart, Prix Fixe

Breaking news 1: You now get two shots in your tall latte at Starbucks for the same price as one.
Breaking news 2: On Thursday Martha Stewart's show filmed a segment at Margot's. I don't know when it will air, so I'm going to set my TiVo to whatever the name of her show is. This picture is of Margot's delicious lattes, but I hate to admit, I get the disgustingly sweet coffee I like from Starbucks because I know it's less than 100 calories. I'm a little ashamed, but I have a sweet tooth from hell.

Quick reminder: Make your reservations ASAP for Winter Restaurant Weeks. If you don't try Duo, I'll either laugh in your face or slap you, or maybe do neither, because that means I'm guaranteed a spot. I don't usually plan too far ahead, so I'm hoping for the best. I'm interested in trying Dragonfly and going to g/r/a/n/d. I used to really resent typing those slashes, but now I sort of enjoy it.

I'll be trying restos on my "Eat at Every Restaurant in Stamford" List, which include Bennett's and Dragonfly.

I'm in New Hampshire today but will be back on my Stamford Talk posting routine Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know I'm not the only person with a checklist of every restaurant in Stamford! I've got about 212 on my list, and I've eaten at almost 90 of them. We finally ate at Telluride on New Year's Eve (it was fantastic), so Duo is next on my list.